Spend an unforgettable day in the heart of the Bavella massif whilst doing one of the best summer activities when the temperatures are high: canyoning! A certified instructor with experience will guide you through the Pulischellu Canyon during a thrilling and fun descent. Between magnificent landscapes and playful obstacles, this canyon is a perfect place to discover for adventurers of all ages, no matter, if you are a family or a couple of friends. Refresh yourself in the middle of beautiful emerald basins during a magical descent: truly an amazing activity for splendid holidays!
We meet at our base in Sari-Solenzara at the Solenzara Adventure Park. If you have booked a descent at 8 am, you will meet your instructor on site and then follow them by car to the starting point of the canyon (about 30min away). If you booked later in the day, you will be greeted by a member of our team who will show you how to get to the canyon. Once on site, your guide will provide you with equipment, brief you about safety and the canyoning tour more in detail. A walk of about 30min till reaching the entry point of the canyon follows.
The 2.5hrs descent starts now! On the program, many jumps (up to 10m, always avoidable), slides and basins with crystal clear waters where it will be good to swim and bathe. Many sensations await you in this dream setting at the foot of the Aiguilles de Bavella and surprises will punctuate the descent.
Once you reach the end of the canyon, a 5-minute walk will allow you to get back to your vehicle. If you have booked the option at our base, we will send you later the pictures taken during the tour for long-lasting memories. If you'd like, you can also go back to our base and take a shower.
- Canyon: Pulischellu Canyon (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: This very fun canyon promises a lot of amusement thanks to its wide variety of obstacles, slides for the youngest and jumps for the most adventurous.
- Total duration: 3.5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2.5hrs
- Jump height: 2 to 10m (optional)
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Photos (optional, on site for 12€)
- Private parking lot (free)
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Swimming ability