Make your first tandem paragliding flight a magical experience! Open to everyone, we will fly in calm conditions and all of the Lake Annecy and the Bauges massif will unveil their treasures while you imitate birds for up to 15 exhilarating minutes.
- Meeting and Preparation:
We will meet you at our paragliding base at the booked time to show you your equipment and get to know each other. After gearing up, we will drive you to the starting point on the Forclaz Pass. Any accompanying person is welcome to wait at the bottom station.
- Start and Flight:
Once attached to the wing together with your guide, you will only need to take a few steps to take off, carried by the updrafts. After the 15min (approx.) descent, you will land gently on the landing zone, located 200 m from our base. You can then change, enjoy a good rest and share your paragliding experience.
- Route: From the Forclaz pass to the landing field in Doussard
- Altitude/Distance covered: 1,000m/3,000m
- View on: Massif des Bauges, Lake Annecy, Forclaz Pass
- Total Duration: about 1h
- Duration of the flight: 10-15min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet.
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to starting point back to the base
- Pictures/Video on USB stick available (add 30€)
You can reach the meeting point by public bus number 51 leaving every 1-1.5h from Annecy bus station, towards the stop "DOUSSARD Poste + Guinettes". Price (by cash): 3.50€ - Travel time: around 45min
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Your smile
- GoPro (optional)
- Minimum age: 3 years old
- Maximum weight: 90kg
- Physical health