The Rolls Royce of paragliding awaits you for its 45min amazing flight, allowing you to really explore the amazing Annecy valley! According to the weather, you will fly over the Tournette mountain with the Mont Blanc in all its majesty or you will be able to make the complete tour of Lake Annecy. You will feel like an eagle in the sky!
- Meeting and Preparation:
We will meet you at our paragliding base at the booked time to show you your equipment and get to know each other. After gearing up, we will drive you to the starting point on the Forclaz Pass. Any accompanying person is welcome to wait at the bottom station.
- Start and Flight:
Once attached to the wing together with your guide, you will only need to take a few steps to take off, carried by the updrafts. After the 40-45min (approx.) descent, you will land gently on the landing zone, located 200 m from our base. You can then change, enjoy a good rest and share your paragliding experience.
- Route: From the Forclaz pass to the landing field in Doussard
- Altitude/Distance covered: 1,000 m/3,000m
- View on: Massif des Bauges, Lake Annecy, Forclaz Pass
- Total Duration: about 1hour
- Duration of the flight: 40-45min
- Type of flight: Long Distance
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet.
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to starting point back to the base
- Pictures/Video on USB stick available (add 30€)
You can reach the meeting point by public bus number 51 leaving every 1-1.5h from Annecy bus station, towards the stop "DOUSSARD Poste + Guinettes". Price (by cash): 3.50€ - Travel time: around 45min.
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Your smile
- GoPro (optional)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Physical health