Let yourself be amazed by the incredible island of Capri and enjoy a whole day dedicated to the sun, the sea and breathtaking landscapes on this boat tour from Sorrento to Capri. Our boat can host up to only 12 passangers ensuring you the best tour at sea. Discover Capri's world-famous rock formations, the Faraglioni, and the island's Grottos while swimming and snorkeling in our bluest sea. Sailing from Sorrento, before reaching Capri, you will admire ancient fishermen villages, ruins of Roman villas and some incredible landscapes that only Italy can offer.
- Visit the island of Capri by land (3 to 5 hours)
- Visit at the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto by boat
- View on the Faraglioni Rocks, Natural Arch, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena
- Happy hour and limoncello tasting
Departure & Arrival
We will pick you up from your hotel in Sorrento or from a designated meeting point. The boat will depart from the Porto Piano di Sorrento. The tour lasts around 8 hours, after which we take you back to the pick-up point.
Characteristics of the boat
- Number of passengers: 12
- Sun-protected area
- Pick-up from/to hotel in Sorrento (please send us the name of your hotel after booking)
- Professional skipper
- Snorkeling equipment
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Landing tax in Capri: 2,50€ per person