Rafting in the Gesäuse National Park on the Enns river offers you a unique experience for young and old. This tour is especially suitable for families with children. You will experience light whitewater, a short excursion into a fascinating canyon and a breathtaking landscape in the heart of the National Park!
We meet at our base, where you get the equipment from us, before we drive together with our busses to the entrance. After a short safety talk, we start from there. First, we will go down on the Enns river for a bit, before we make a small detour into a wonderfully cut canyon for a short hike. Back on the water, the river gets a bit wilder and we will master a few faster passages. After a total of about 2.5 hours we will arrive at the exit, from where we drive back to our base together. There you can shower and change, but also review the tour and the wonderful mountain panorama.
- River: Enns (difficulty level: class II-III)
- Description: In addition to some sporty sections, this part of the Enns also has some beautiful easier passages that are perfect for families and children.
- Route: Johnsbachsteg - Gstatterboden
- Distance: 9km
- Total duration: 3h30min
- Time on the river: 1h30min
- Time in the canyon: 1h
- High quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, shoes, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Swimming ability