Experience the unique feeling of flying while tandem paragliding with Adventure Wings. High above Lake Ossiach, you can enjoy a breathtaking view over Carinthian mountains and lakes, while we use the up winds like an eagle to climb even higher in the air. During the whole time, your skilled tandem pilots will ensure an absolutely safe experience that you will remember for a long time to come.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at our base in Bodensdorf, where you can also park your car. From here, we take our shuttle bus to the Kanzelbahn lift in Annenheim. With the cable car, we reach the starting point on the summit, where we prepare the equipment. Before we start, you will also receive a detailed safety briefing from your pilot.
- Start and Flight:
As soon as you are ready, you will be attached to the paraglider together with the pilot and you are ready to go. After a few quick steps over the grass, you are already airborne. Now, you can simply lean back and enjoy the view over Lake Ossiach and the surrounding valleys. During the flight, your pilot will take photos, which you can then have a look at and purchase after the flight.
- After Landing:
After 20 to 30 minutes of flight time, we land again in Bodensdorf, directly at our original meeting point. Under the pilot's instruction, the landing is soft and easy. Depending on the wind conditions, we land either sitting or running. Spectators are very welcome and can watch your flight from the landing site.
- Route: Gerlitzen summit to Bodensdorf
- View of Lake Ossiach
- Altitude change: 1400m
- Total Duration: 1.5 hours
- Duration of the flight: 20-30 minutes
- Type of flight: Thermal flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures can be purchased for € 25 on site
- Solid footwear
- Money for lift ticket (with the "Kärnten Card" the ascent is free of charge)
- Minimum age: 14 years (minors with the consent of parents or guardians)
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 20-120kg
- Physical health