Experience a refreshing adventure during your rafting tour along the Deza River. Together with your friends or family, you can paddle 13 kilometres along the river, demonstrating team spirit and skill.
During the tour, which runs between Bascuas and Vila de Cruces, you'll be rewarded with some fun surprises on your way, such as exciting waterfalls and wild currents. You don't need any previous knowledge for this activity. Anyone over the age of 15 who is looking for thrills can join this exciting adventure. We look forward to an unforgettable day with you!
We meet 10 minutes before your booked time at our meeting point. Here you will get to know your guides, who will explain everything you need to know about the activity. You will then receive the complete equipment from us, which will be explained to you before you put it on. Afterwards, we will take you to the starting point at the river by car, where you will get a safety briefing before you start. Then you will get into the boat and the fun can begin!
During the entire tour, which lasts between 3 and 4 hours, you will be surrounded by an incomparable landscape that will make your adventure something special. The river Río Deza is one of the most spectacular in the region and you can expect numerous obstacles and surprises during your tour, which you will have to overcome together with your team. At the end of the tour, you will also have the opportunity to bathe in the refreshing water.
As soon as you arrive at the end of the tour, we will pick you up with our car and take you back to the meeting point where you parked your car.
- River: Río Deza (Difficulty level: Class III - IV)
- Description: The river offers numerous obstacles and surprises that will make your adventure amusing. You will also be surrounded by a breathtaking wooded landscape during your tour, giving you the chance to observe ducks or eagles.
- Route: Bascuas - Ponte de Cita, Vila de Cruces
- Distance: 15km
- Total duration: 3-4hrs
- Participants per boat: 8-10 persons
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos and Videos (please take an USB-Stick with you. If you don't have one, you can buy one for 10€ on site.)
- Changing rooms & showers
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Clothes to change
- Sun cream
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability