With us, you have the opportunity to earn the PADI Open Water Diver, the most popular dive certification in the world while completing your first open water dives in the incredibly clear waters of the Canaries. The water around Tenerife is warmed by the Gulf Stream and is home to many animals and plants. Once you've mastered the basics in our pool, you may encounter turtles, rays and cuttlefish on your first dives.
Goal of the course
As a globally recognized certification, the PADI Open Water Diver allows you to dive independently with your diving buddy as well as to purchase or rent diving equipment anywhere. During the course, you will acquire all the practical skills and theoretical knowledge you need to dive safely.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at our diving centre or pick you up at your hotel between Playa Paraiso and El Médano. At our base, you will get to know your instructors and fill in the necessary forms. As soon as everyone is ready, we will start the course. If you book the course in advance, you will receive the PADI e-learning materials from us, saving you valuable time during your holiday.
- Day 1: Confined Water Training (& theory)
- Day 2: 2 Open Water Dives from the beach (& theory)
- Day 3: 2 Open Water Dives from the boat (& theory)
- 5 Knowledge Development sessions (online or on site)
- 5 Confined Water training sessions
- 4 Open Water Dives
If you book the option "Upgrade Scuba Diver - Open Water Diver", you complete 2 sessions in shallow water, 2 open water dives and 2 theory sessions.
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank
- Daily Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- (E-)Learning material
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability