The sea around Tenerife offers the perfect conditions for your first certification course. The Scuba Diver course is great if you don't have a lot of time, but are planning to go diving again in the coming holidays. During your first dives, you can expect crystal clear waters unlike any other in Europe, with a visibility of up to 30 metres. Our experienced diving instructors will show you their world and enable you to discover the colourful variety underwater from a new perspective.
Goal of the course
After this course, you will have mastered all the necessary skills to dive to depths of up to 12m under the supervision of a certified dive guide or instructor. This includes the use of scuba diving equipment as well as first open water dives. If you later decide to continue your diving education and earn the Open Water Diver, you can start right where you left off in your Scuba Diver course.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at our diving centre or pick you up at your hotel between Playa Paraiso and El Médano. At our base, you will get to know your instructors and fill in the necessary forms. As soon as everyone is ready, we will start the course. If you book the course in advance, you will receive the PADI e-learning materials from us, saving you valuable time during your holiday.
- Day 1: Confined Water Training (& theory)
- Day 2: 2 Open Water Dives from the beach (& theory)
- 3 Knowledge Development sessions (online or on site)
- 3 Confined Water training sessions
- 2 Open Water Dives
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank
- Daily Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- (E-)Learning material
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability