Are you looking for some action? Azur Canoë Kayak invites you to a sportive but entertaining kayak descent of the Var river, which will take you to discover the superb hilly landscapes of the Pre-Alps. Just 30 minutes from Nice, embark for 10km of fun along rapids, real promises of sensations, in the company of a certified kayak instructor who will make sure that you have an unforgettable time. With friends or family, choose a refreshing activity under the sun of the south of France!
We meet directly at our base at the time indicated on your reservation. A large parking lot is at your disposal on site. There, you will be introduced to your instructor who will provide you with your equipment and talk to you about what awaits you. Then we take the shuttle, heading 10km upstream from the base. After a short briefing on safety rules, it's time to get into the water.
For about 1.5h, you will descend the 10km of the Var river: many rapids await you, making the descent sporty but fun. Your instructor will be at your side to advise and encourage you and ensure that everything goes smoothly and safely. Don't miss out on also enjoying the wild hilly landscapes of great beauty, under the southern sun!
The arrival is at the base level. A picnic area and a shaded area await you before you set off again for the rest of your adventures.
- River: Var River
- Description: At Villars-sur-Var, the Var is nestled against the foothills of the Pre-Alps of Castellane and unfolds fast-moving rapids in the middle of magnificent landscapes.
- Route: 10 km upstream from the base to the base
- Distance: 10km
- Total duration: 3hrs
- Time on the river: 1.5h
- High-quality Kayak (single or double)
- Certified kayak guide
- Transfer to the starting point
- Wetsuit (depending on the season)
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Second T-shirt
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability