The PADI Scuba Diver is the perfect course if you want to get your first dive certification but don't have that much time. Our experienced instructors will give you an insight into the world of diving and help you to quickly understand the basics. Off the coast of Port d'Andratx, you'll dive into a new and unique world where you definitely meet some sea creatures.
Goal of the course
After this course, you will have mastered all the necessary skills to dive to depths of up to 12 m under the supervision of a certified dive guide or instructor. This includes the use of scuba diving equipment as well as first open water dives. If you later decide to continue your diving education and earn the Open Water Diver, you can start right where you left off in your Scuba Diver course.
Meeting & Preparation
We either meet directly at our base in Port d'Andratx or pick you up from your accommodation between Port d'Andratx and Peguera. At the dive centre, you get to know your instructors and receive the necessary equipment. As soon as everybody is ready, we will start the course.
- Day 1: 2 Theory Lessons + 3 practice dives in confined water
- Day 2: Theory Lesson + 2 Open Water Dives
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- 3 Practice Dives in confined water
- 2 Open Water Dives
- 3 Theory Lessons
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Daily Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- PADI teaching material (book): 40€ on site
- PADI registration fee & certificate: 35€ on site
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability