Rent a boat and have lots of fun with up to 11 friends or colleagues of yours on a parachute flying over the Bay of Islands at 1,300ft! Private parasailing in Paihia is a great activity which will be a highlight of any event! With us, your team building, birthday or anniversary will be a truly unique experience!
Come to Paihia wharf on Marsden Road at least 15 min ahead the booked start time. Upon request, we will also pick you up from any private islands in the bay or private yachts. Your private guide will give you all the equipment, brief you about safety and help you to put the harness on.
Once attached to the parachute, alone or with up to 2 others, you will gradually take off from the deck of the motorboat till reaching 1,300ft. It is fully on you, if you want to enjoy the epic views of the Bay of Islands, watch jumping dolphins, orca's and other marine mammals or do some crazy things and dip into the waters. To capture your happy moments, you can get photos and video from our Go-Pro camera and take it home on a SD memory card. The whole parasailing in Paihia including shuttle service is 1.5h.
Note: The start day/time of your parasailing flight might be changed in case of strong wind.
- Pick-up from any private Islands/yacht in the Bay
- Life jacket
- Motorboat with a driver
- Safety instructions
- Videos/Photos on a SD memory card (for extra 40 NZD/flight)
- Children under 8 years must fly with an adult
- Minimum weight of participant: 20kg
- Minimum weight per parachute: 80kg
- Maximal weight per parachute: 200-240kg (wind dependent)
- Swimming ability
- No physical limitations (you must be able to sit)