On this canoying tour with an overnight stay in a hut, you will experience an unforgettable adventure in the Great Outdoors. Equipped with a compass, a map and a GPS system, you will make your way to a cosy hut, where you will also spend the night. After a delicious breakfast, you will set off the next morning to go canyoning in one of the most beautiful gorges in Salzburg. There, you will master exciting abseiling passages and cool jumps. Moreover, you will swim in the crystal clear natural pools with the quality of drinking water. Nonetheless, to be able to conquer the narrow gorge, you need good stamina and fitness. Of course, you will be accompanied by one of our certified guides and safely lead through the canyon. A truly exciting canyoning tour in the midst of a breathtaking landscape.
We meet at the booked start time at our base in Anif, a little bit outside of Salzburg. You can park directly at the base, or take bus line 25 from Salzburg (bus stop: Anif b.Salzburg Reschbergerweg - about 600m from the base). First, you will receive the right equipment and then we will take you to the starting point of the tour.
Once there, you will be equipped with a compass, a map and a GPS system and independently set off for the serviced hut, where you will also spend the night. The costs for the overnight stay are not yet included in the price and have to be paid on site. Members of the Alpine Club benefit from a reduced price. After breakfast, you will continue the next morning to the entrance of the canyon. There, your experienced and certified guide will already be waiting for you, to guide you through the canyon in groups of about 5 participants per guide. If you do not dare to jump, there is always the possibility to let the guide rope you down.
At the end of the tour, we will take you back to our base in Anif. If you are hungry after your adventure, there is a nice restaurant next to our base.
- Canyon: Fischbach (Difficulty level: medium)
- Description: This is one of the most beautiful gorges in Salzburg, characterized by challenging abseiling passages and beautiful natural pools.
- Abseiling height: Up to 20 m
- Jumps: Up to 3 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 5 m
- Total duration: approx. 1,5 days
- Time in canyon: approx. 3 h
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High-class harness and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment (wetsuit sizes XXS-XXL)
The costs for the overnight stay are not yet included in the price and have to be paid separately on-site.
- Ankle-high hiking shoes or sports shoes with good tread
- If you don't have shoes, you can rent them on site for a fee of 5 € (Sizes 35-45)
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Swimming ability
- Physical health