For this tour we take you to the beautiful Vertical valley. In comparison with other tours in the area the canyoning for the brave is very unique. Beautiful pools and challenging abseiling passages are the trademarks of it.
Even our guides can't stop admiring the amazing natural setting. Many slides and impressive abseiling parts need to be conquered. So get ready, this canyoning is rather demanding. Safety is very important to us, so you will go through the canyon in small groups and be lead by our state-certified canyoning guides.
The meeting point for this tour is at our base in Anif, which is a bit outside of Salzburg. There, you can park your car, get suitable canyoning equipment and have a safety talk. Then you will drive with your own car to the canyon.
Having arrived there, we have to walk up the canyon before the canyoning fun can begin. But it’s worth it because after the climb, 3.5 hours of adventurous canyoning are awaiting you in groups of about 5 participants per guide. If you do not dare to jump, there is always the possibility to let the guide rope you down.
The tour will end at the parking lot, where your cars are waiting. If you are hungry after your adventure, there is a nice restaurant next to our base.
- Canyon: Vertical Valley (Difficulty: medium)
- Description: The Vertical Valley is a beautiful canyoning tour in Salzburg. Many abseiling spots and ponds await you!
- Abseiling height: Up to 35 m
- Jumps: Up to 3 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 4 m
- Total duration: appr. 4:30 h
- Time in canyon: appr. 2-3 h
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment (wetsuit sizes XXS-XXL)
- Ankle-high hiking shoes or sports shoes with good tread
- If you don't have shoes, you can rent them on site for a fee of 5 € (Sizes 35-45)
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Swimming ability
- Physical health