The Discover Scuba Diving course is the first step towards an important milestone in your diving career: the PADI certificate! While you only get a small certificate as a souvenir, this course prepares you for the first real PADI course, the PADI Scuba Diver Course. So learn the basic skills of scuba diving, get a better insight into the diving universe and then decide if you want to go the extra steps to a PADI certification.
Goal of the course
In this course, you will learn the basic know-how of diving. You'll learn how to handle your equipment, how to communicate underwater and much more! Since this course is only a foretaste of the PADI Scuba Diver course, you won't get a PADI certificate yet. However, after this course, you'll have an easy start into the PADI Scuba Diver or the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Meeting & Preparation
The meeting point is at our base at the agreed starting time. We're also happy to pick you up at your hotel! With our air-conditioned van, we can drive to practically every hotel in the south of Tenerife and bring you to us, at the Las Vistas beach. Once we've all arrived at our destination, you'll first fill in the necessary documents in our shop, after which you'll get to our so-called "Wet Zone", our main base which is only a few metres from the shop. In the Wet Zone, you can get changed, jump into your wetsuit and get your equipment. After a short briefing on the safety rules, you'll be good to go and your adventure can start!
- 1 Open Water Dive
- Theory Session (You can decide whether you prefer to receive the learning material by mail and study independently, or whether you prefer to have the theory explained in a classroom at our base. Simply let us know which option you'd like to choose when you arrive at the base.)
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Daily Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- Optional: E-Learning material
- Beverages at the base
- Optional: photos/videos (If you want, a professional photographer can capture the most beautiful moments of your adventure. Please let us know approx. 1 day prior to the start of your lesson. Price: 30€ for 1 person / 35€ for 2 persons)
- Minimum age: 10 years