Have you already completed your Open Water Diver and would like to take your diving skills to the next level? The Advanced Open Water is the logical next step in your diving education. At Blue Ocean Divers we take you to the best dive sites around Lagos and Sagres to complete your adventure dives in absolutely safe and beautiful conditions. Your well-trained PADI instructors are right by your side with helpful tips and tricks.
Goal of the course
During the course you improve your diving skills and develop even more self-confidence under water during dives to depths of up to 30m. You also have the opportunity to get to know different areas of diving and find out what you like best. The two adventure dives "Deep Diving" and "Underwater Navigation" are an obligatory part of the course, the rest of the dives you can choose from a long list, including for example wreck diving and night diving.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at the diving school on the premises of the Motel Ancora in Lagos, where the practice pool is also located. A hotel transfer can also be arranged, please contact us after booking. At our base you get to know your instructor and receive your diving equipment. Changing rooms, showers and toilets are also available.
- Day 1: 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 2: 2 Open Water Dives
- Day 3: 2 Open Water Dives
- 1 Deep Dive
- 1 Underwater Navigation Dive
- 3 Adventure Open Water Dives of your choice
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar)
- Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- Course materials
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Certified Open Water Diver