Have you always dreamt of moving freely beneath the surface of the ocean? With the PADI Open Water Diver, this dream becomes reality and you lay the foundation for a lifelong passion. Together with our experienced instructors you master the basics and experience your first dives in the open water. Don't wait any longer and discover the treasures hidden under the surface of the Algarvian sea together with Blue Ocean Divers!
Goal of the course
As a globally recognized certification, the PADI Open Water Diver allows you to dive independently with your buddy. During the course, you acquire all the necessary practical skills as well as theoretical knowledge.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at the diving school on the premises of the Motel Ancora in Lagos, where the practice pool is also located. A hotel transfer can also be arranged, please contact us after booking. At our base, you get to know your instructor and receive your diving equipment. Changing rooms, showers and toilets are also available.
- Day 1: Theory Lesson + Practice in the Pool + Open Water Dive
- Day 2: Theory Lesson + Practice in the Pool + Open Water Dive
- Day 3: Theory Lesson + Practice in the Pool + Open Water Dive
- Day 4: Theory Lesson + 2 Open Water Dives
Note: the order of parts of the course may change
- 5 Practice Dives in the Pool
- 5 Open Water Dives
- 5 Theory Lessons
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar)
- Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- Course materials
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability