Are you a certified Advanced Open Water diver looking for a new challenge? With Blue Ocean Divers you can continue your education to the level of a Rescue Diver and become an even better diver. Our certified PADI instructors teach you the skills you need, to avoid and identify problems while gaining valuable diving experience in the beautiful Algarve.
Goal of the course
The aim of the course is to make problem-solving skills a habit while diving. This enables you to avoid problems during dives, prevent accidents, act quickly in case of problems and help other divers. The training and development of rescue knowledge as well as the extension of the consciousness for the diving environment are main components of the training.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at the diving school on the premises of the Motel Ancora in Lagos, where the practice pool is also located. A hotel transfer can also be arranged, please contact us after booking. At our base, you get to know your instructor and receive your diving equipment. Changing rooms, showers and toilets are also available.
- Self Rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar)
- Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- Course materials
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Certified Advanced Open Water Diver
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months