Would you like to learn how to dive, but don't have much time for it during your holiday in the Algarve? The Scuba Diver course is the perfect opportunity to learn the basics of scuba diving within a few days and to gain your first in-depth knowledge. While certified diving instructors of Blue Ocean Divers teach you all the necessary skills, they also show you some of the most beautiful dive sites around Lagos.
Goal of the course
After this course, you will have mastered all the necessary skills to dive to depths of up to 12 m under the supervision of a professional guide or instructor. This includes the use of basic equipment as well as first open water dives.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at the diving school on the premises of the Motel Ancora in Lagos, where the practice pool is also located. A hotel transfer can also be arranged, please contact us after booking. At our base, you get to know your instructor and receive your diving equipment. Changing rooms, showers and toilets are also available.
- Day 1: Theory Lesson + Practice in the Pool + Open Water Dive
- Day 2: Theory Lesson + Practice in the Pool + Open Water Dive
Note: the order of parts of the course may change
- 2 Practice Dives in the pool
- 2 Open Water dives
- 2 Theory Lessons
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar)
- Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- Course materials
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability