You are looking for an outdoor adventure with lots of fun and excitement? Then this tour is exactly what you need. The Fragant canyon is the perfect place for this canyoning tour, as the water has carved its way through the rocks of the national park Hohe Tauern over the last hundreds of years. Besides in this incredible natural spectacle, jumps into crystal clear pools, waterslides and easy climbing passages await you - everything you need for an amazing canyoning experience.
The meeting point for this tour is at our outdoor camp in Flattach. You will get the complete canyoning equipment there. After a safety briefing from one of our state-certified guides, we take you with our adventure taxi to the entry point of the Fragant canyon. Together we make our way to the end of the canyon from where we can easily walk back to the camp.
- Canyon: Wöllaschlucht (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: The canyon enchants with its deep canyon landscape and magnificent waterfalls and is one of the classics in Carinthia.
- Jumps: Up to 2 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 8 m
- Total duration: appr. 2 hours
- Time in canyon: appr. 1: h
- Transfer to the point of entry
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment
- Ankle-high sports or mountain shoes
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 12