We found a perfect tour for all bachelors and their friends who yet have to become canyoning experts. Marvel at the natural beauty of the canyon and find your way through the winding ravine. In the process, we will pass naturally formed waterslides and small jumps, always under the watchful eye of one of our state-certified guides. Of course, we will take care of a funny costume and some tasks for the bachelor!
The tour starts in our base in Sautens. We are reachable by car, by bus, which stops 600 metres from our base, or by train, the nearest station being approx. 3 km away (Ötztal railway station). From our base, our vans will take you to the entry point of the canyon. Here, our state-certified guide will give you a comprehensive safety talk, then we descend into the canyon.
Passing abseiling passages and other natural obstacles we make our way downwards. If you're nervous about jumps or water slides, you can always bypass them and abseil down.
At the bottom our vans are already awaiting you and take you back to the base. After a hot shower feel free to relax on our sunbathing lawn and enjoy yourself by the outdoor pools. Moreover, entry is free for all participants!
- Canyon: Alpenrosenkamm (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: Look forward to imposing gorges with high waterfalls and quiet, enchanted ponds in washed-out rock.
- Abseiling height: up to 15 m
- Jumps: up to 3 m
- Waterslide length: up to 8 m
- Total duration: appr. 3 hrs
- Time in canyon: 1 hr 40 min
- Maximum number of participants per group: 10
- Transfer to the canyon and back to the base
- State certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Canyoning shoes (sizes EU 33-48)
- Wetsuit (sizes for children aged 3 years to XXL or size 7)
- Adventure certificate
- Photo service
- Drink after the tour
- Common room and terrace
- Showers at the base
- Car park
- Swimming pool use after the tour
- Sealable locker
- Optional: BBQ (not included in the price)
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 10 years