This tour is for all of you who already have some canyoning experience and for those of you who want to get to know this activity. Accompanied by an experienced, state-certified guide you will explore gorges, waterfalls and slides.
To start the tour, we meet at our base in Sautens. We are reachable by car, by bus, which stops 600 metres from our base, or by train, the nearest station being approx. 3 km away (Ötztal railway station). From our base, you will be taken to the entry point, where you are then prepared for the correct behaviour in the gorge.
After the first easy descent, you will go down the stream and learn the correct abseiling from the guide. After a short swim, jumps and water slides you will reach the highlight of the tour, the 15-metre-long high-speed slide, which has been grounded into the rocks by the water over time. The last high gradient can then be overcome by sliding or jumping. If you're nervous about jumps or water slides, you can always bypass them and abseil down.
Then you return to the base station by foot.
- Abseiling height: up to 15 m
- Jumps: up to 6 m
- Waterslide length: up to 15 m
- Total duration: appr. 5 hours
- Maximum number of participants per group: 5
- Transfer to the entrance and back to the base
- State certified canyoning guide
- High-quality harness and rope material
- Canyoning shoes (sizes EU 33-48)
- Wetsuit (sizes for children aged 3 years to XXL or size 7)
- Adventure certificate
- Photo service
- Drink after the tour
- Common room and terrace
- Showers at the base
- Car park
- Swimming pool use after the tour
- Sealable locker
- Optional: BBQ (not included in the price)
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 10 years