For everyone who cannot have enough fun, our special action rafts are just the thing. Smaller boats and fewer participants per boat get more out of every wave. Furthermore, you will learn how to swim in whitewater and steer a rafting boat the right way.
The start point is our base in Sautens. We are reachable by car, by bus, which stops 600 metres from our base, or by train, the nearest station being approx. 3 km away (Ötztal railway station). From our base, our vans take you to the point of entry of the action tour. After our state-certified rafting guide has given you a detailed safety instruction the fun can begin.
A wild ride through the spectacular Imster Schlucht gorge awaits you - one of THE rafting tours in Europe. On the way, you paddle through rapids and in some places you can even jump into the water.
At the point of exit, our vans pick you up and transfer you back to our base. Have a drink, get a hot shower, stretch your sore muscles on our sunbathing lawn and enjoy yourself by the outdoor pools. Moreover, entry is free for all participants!
- River: Inn (Difficulty level: Level III)
- Description: As the tour begins with a quiet, beautiful swim, it becomes more and more a breathtaking whitewater tour where no one will stay dry.
- Distance: 14.5 km
- Total duration: 4 hrs
- Rafting duration (time on river): 1.5 hrs
- Number of people per boat: 4, 6, 10 or 12 (depending on the boat)
- Number of boats rafting at the same time: No limit
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Adventure certificate
- Photo service
- Drink after the tour
- Common room and terrace
- Showers at the base
- Car park
- Swimming pool use after the tour
- Sealable locker
- Optional: BBQ (not included in the price)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 10
- Minimum age to participate alone: 13 years