Extreme rafting and unique action are awaiting you at Ötztaler Ache river. This tour is one of the most demanding rafting trips in Tyrol, due to the enormous water pressure and high speeds. An eldorado for all adrenalin junkies. The saying “we are all in the same boat” has never been so true.
After meeting in our base our vans will take you to our entry point into the Ötztaler Ache, 3km from the base. We are reachable by car, by bus, which stops 600 metres from our base, or by train, the nearest station being approx. 3 km away (Ötztal railway station). Safety is essential, that is why 2 guides will accompany you on the tour. After a detailed safety instruction with the latest equipment, we head into the floods.
Prepare for massive waves, narrow passages and a break before the final fight with the “Boa Constructa”.
After the tour - happy and with tense muscles - we will have our rafting drink and the vans take us back to the base. The only thing left to do now is to have a hot shower, change into something more comfortable and relax on our sunbathing lawn and enjoy yourself by the outdoor pools. Moreover, the entry is free for all participants!
- River: Ötztaler Ache (Difficulty level: Level V)
- Description: Feel the high waves of the Piburg Bridge at first hand and paddle through the narrow passages through the infamous Waldschlucht gorge.
- Distance: 14 km
- Total duration: 4 hrs
- Rafting duration (time on river): 1.5 hrs
- Number of people per boat: 4, 6, 10 or 12 (depending on the boat)
- Number of boats rafting at the same time: No limit
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Adventure certificate
- Photo service
- Drink after the tour
- Common room and terrace
- Showers at the base
- Car park
- Swimming pool use after the tour
- Sealable locker
- Optional: BBQ (not included in the price)
- First rafting experience
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 16