For a perfect stag party, Europe’s most popular rafting tour is awaiting you. The calm river with places to swim soon becomes a breathtaking force of nature. Teamwork is important because the rapids in the impressive ravine cannot be mastered alone. It’s an adventure for all ages, beginners and pros. One thing is for certain: You won’t stay dry. Of course, we will take care of a funny costume and some tasks for the bachelor!
We start in our base in Sautens. We are reachable by car, by bus, which stops 600 metres from our base, or by train, the nearest station being approx. 3 km away (Ötztal railway station). From our base, our vans will take you to the entry point. After you have familiarized yourselves with our latest safety equipment we will start the adventure.
After 14.5 km on the river, we have reached our destination and you have earned yourselves a rafting drink.
Then our buses will take you back to the base. Hot showers and a spacious changing room await you. Now the only thing left to do is relax your muscles on our sunbathing lawn and enjoy yourself by the outdoor pools. Moreover, entry is free for all participants!
- River: Inn (Difficulty level: Level III)
- Description: As the tour begins with a quiet, beautiful swim, it becomes more and more a breathtaking whitewater tour where no one will stay dry.
- Distance: 14.5 km
- Total duration: 4 hrs
- Rafting duration (time on river): 1.5 hrs
- Number of people per boat: 4, 6, 10 or 12 (depending on the boat)
- Number of boats rafting at the same time: No limit
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Adventure certificate
- Photo service
- Drink after the tour
- Common room and terrace
- Showers at the base
- Car park
- Swimming pool use after the tour
- Sealable locker
- Optional: BBQ (not included in the price)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Minimum age to participate alone: 13 years