The rafting trip on the Vorderrhein from Versam to Reichenau is one of our more relaxed tours but still riddled with enough exciting white water rapids to make sure that the adventurers among you get their money’s worth! It is a perfectly suitable tour for beginners and families with kids. The breathtaking river landscape of the Rhine is awaiting you with 300 metre high cliffs and it is still an insider tip for an exceptional rafting tour in the Ruinaulta. We are looking forward to welcoming you at our base!
We will meet at our boathouse in Reichenau for this tour, where all participants will get a full set of white water equipment.
After that we proceed by feet to train station Reichenau. From there we will take the train to the point of entry in Versam. We will start the adventure on the Vorderrhein after the paddle and exciting safety instruction at an in the water by our state-certified guides.
After 2 hours full of fun and action we will arrive at our base again, where we can bring the day to an end with a small happy landing snack.
- River: Vorderrhein (Difficulty level: Class II)
- Description: Paddles through a unique river landscape and experiences racy rapids. The perfect combination of nature experience and adventure!
- Distance: 9 km
- Total duration: approx. 4 h
- Rafting duration (time on river): approx. 2 h
- Transfer to the point of entry by train
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Socks and sneakers which can get wet
- Plastic bag for the wet garments
- Normal physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 10
- Min. 5 persons (Wed - Sun)
- Min. 15 persons (Mon/Tue)
- Marinated pork steak (vegetarian: marinated vegetable burger), potatoes with sour cream, green salad with homemade sauce, 3 kinds of vegetable salad , bread
- Ice tea or hot tea, water
- Fruits or pastry and coffee