A great tour for adventurers where endurance is needed! We will start this tour in Ilanz, the first city on the Rhein and go all the way down till Reichenau. A stunningly beautiful landscape, blocked white water rapids and a delicious barbecue as a refreshment in between are awaiting you. Of course there will always be enough time to listen to the rafting guide’s exciting stories, swim a bit around the boat or climb on a rock and dive into the water. An unforgettable experience that you will certainly remember for a long time is awaiting you.
We kick off this tour at our boathouse in Reichenau. There you will get to know your rafting guides and we hand out all the necessary equipment to you. After that we will continue right away! We walk to the train station Reichenau, which takes only a few minutes from the office. With the “Rhätische Bahn” we will go through the Rheinschlucht to the point of entry in Ilanz. After the paddle and safety instruction on site and in the water we will start our first stage on the river.
We will have an extended lunch break after around 2 hours of rafting. You can choose between bringing your own food and grill it on our barbecue grill or pre-book our barbecue option. Well fed we continue with our second stage before we arrive back in Reichenau around 4:30 pm.
- River: Vorderrhein (Difficulty level: Class III)
- Description: Paddles through a unique river landscape and experiences racy rapids. The perfect combination of nature experience and adventure!
- Distance: 20 km
- Total duration: approx. 8 h
- Rafting duration (time on river): approx. 4:30 h
- Transfer to the point of entry by train
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Socks and sneakers which can get wet
- Plastic bag for the wet garments
- Normal physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 14
- Min. 5 persons (Wed - Sun)
- Min. 15 persons (Mon/Tue)
- Marinated pork steak (vegetarian: marinated vegetable burger), potatoes with sour cream, green salad with homemade sauce, 3 kinds of vegetable salad , bread
- Ice tea or hot tea, water
- Fruits or pastry and coffee