A tailor-made trip for adventurers looking for an exciting tour. This rafting tour thrills with blocked sections and high waves. There are some calmer parts with gravel banks in between, where we can take a breath for a moment and simply enjoy the fascinating nature surrounding the Ruinaulta. This tour will cast a spell over you with its stunning landscape and a lot of adventurous parts. We are looking forward to creating an unforgettable adventure together with you!
This tour’s meeting point is our canoe-/rafttbase in Versam. There you will get your complete white water equipment and you will also meet your state-certified guides.
After that we will leave for the train station, which is located directly next to our base. We will take the train to the point of entry in Ilanz. A paddling and exciting safety instruction at and in the water is following on site, before the real rafting fun begins.
We will return to our base in Versam after approximately 2 hours on the river.
- River: Vorderrhein (Difficulty level: Class III)
- Description: Paddles through a unique river landscape and experiences racy rapids. The perfect combination of nature experience and adventure!
- Distance: 9 km
- Total duration: approx. 4 h
- Rafting duration (time on river): approx. 2:30 h
- Transfer to the point of entry by train
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Socks and sneakers which can get wet
- Plastic bag for the wet garments
- Normal physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 14
- Min. 5 persons (Wed - Sun)
- Min. 15 persons (Mon/Tue)
- Marinated pork steak (vegetarian: marinated vegetable burger), potatoes with sour cream, green salad with homemade sauce, 3 kinds of vegetable salad , bread
- Ice tea or hot tea, water
- fruits or pastry and coffee