Halfway between surfing and canoeing, SUP is a great fun. If you want to test your sense of balance, our Stand Up Paddle offer is the right choice for you!
We meet at our base at the prearranged time, where you will get the necessary material for the SUP. The starting point of the SUP is a waterfall and it is located only 10 minutes away from our base. We will use this walk to warming-up ourselves. Before entering the water, our experienced guide will give you a brief theoretical introduction on the paddling technique.
The first part of the river the water is calm, and therefore perfect for a first experience. After some balance exercises, you will gain already more confidence, and we will dare to tackle more difficult waters. Fun is guaranteed!
After about two hours spent on the river, we will reach the point of arrival from which we will return to our base.
- River: Aniene (Difficulty level: Class II)
- Description: The river Aniene is known for its clear water and the windings of its path.
- Starting point: Our base
- Total duration: 2h
- Time on the river: 1h30min
- High quality board and paddel
- Technical material (wetsuit, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified tour guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- A change of clothes
- Minimum age: 13 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability