We meet close to the cave (Coordinates: 39.844972, 2.804472)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
We take you on an unforgettable adventure in the cave "Sa Campana". It is the second deepest cave in Mallorca with a depth up to 350 meters and at the same time one of the most beautiful of the islands. It is a real attraction with its various underground sectors of varying degrees of difficulty, in which we find many impressive rock and stone formations. This tour is perfect for adventurers who already have experience in speleology, as we will also pass more challenging passages. We look forward to an exciting day with you!
We meet 20 minutes before the start of the tour at our meeting point, where you first get to know your guides, and we also take the chance to get to know you. Then you will receive a detailed safety briefing so that you are prepared for the tour. Afterwards, we will hand the equipment to you, which we will of course explain. After we have gone to the starting point, you put on your wetsuit and the fun can start.
During the tour, we adapt to your level of experience and design the tour accordingly. Due to the many sectors in the cave, there are many routes to choose from. We take you on an incomparable adventure where underground water pools of spectacular size await you. Let yourself impressed by the incredible dimensions of the cave.
After 4 hours of speleology fun, we return to the starting point where you can drop off the equipment. Your cars will be waiting for you there. Afterwards, you can finish your day in beautiful Mallorca.
- Cave: Sa Campana (Difficulty level: advanced)
- Description: The aquatic cave will impress you with its biological and speleological diversity. It has a depth of up to 350 meters and offers many sectors to explore. Experience a cave like no other, probably the most extraordinary on the island.
- Duration of the tour: 4 hours
- Complete high-quality speleology equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified coasteering guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Water & Snacks
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Swimming ability
- Speleology experience