If you are looking for a bit more challenging tour, the Río Verdugo Canyon is just right for you. Rope down huge stone walls and jump into crystal clear natural pools hidden inside the canyon. For the tour you don't need any previous knowledge. Anyone 12 years and older can participate and experience an incomparable adventure with family or friends.
The special thing about this canyon is that you can choose which route you want to take. So you can overcome your own fears and accept new challenges or avoid the obstacles in a relaxed and safe way. So this adventure will be a lot of fun for all participants. Be accompanied by one of our trained and experienced guides and enjoy exciting jumps, adrenaline-charged abseils and impressive natural water slides. See you soon!
We meet 10 minutes before your booked time at our meeting point. There you will meet your guides, with whom you will drive in your own car to the starting point of the canyon. There you will be equipped with the complete equipment and will receive a briefing from your guides about the safety and the course of the activity. Then the fun can begin.
You walk along the river for three kilometres, encountering three waterfalls, rapids, water slides and crystal clear natural pools. You will also have to abseil and jump during the tour to reach your destination. For the jumps you can choose different heights of the jumps, so that every participant has fun while the tour. You can choose between 5 and 15 meters, which is the perfect chance to improve your technique at this point.
After we have successfully reached the end of the tour, our car is waiting here to take you to the starting point of the tour where you parked your car.
- Canyon: Río Verdugo (Difficulty level: moderate - difficult)
- Description: The canyon offers a breathtaking natural landscape, with high rock faces, beautiful, crystal clear waters and numerous obstacles where you can work on your technique. Look forward to natural water slides, jumps and abseils and refreshing, crystal clear pools.
- Total duration: 3 - 4hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2,5 - 3hrs
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back
- Photos and Videos (please take an USB-Stick with you. If you don't have one, you can buy one for 10€ on site.)
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Clothes to change
- Minimum age
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
May - September: 10:00 & 15:30
October - April: 10:30