At our base (Höheweg 115, 4800 Interlaken) or pick-up service from your hotel or the train station Interlaken.
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
You not only want to admire the Swiss mountains from above, but also take home a very special souvenir? With this offer, you enjoy the unique view of the Jungfrau massive and the beautiful mountain lakes, and afterwards, you can also have yourself photographed in "Heidi's Photo Chalet" in front of your favourite background and with props like the traditional Swiss costume and accessories. An unforgettable flight and photo fun for young and old!
- Meeting and Preparation:
At the booked time you can either come to our meeting point - there are enough parking spaces (with a charge) - or we pick you up at a meeting point agreed upon after booking. In the first case, you can leave your luggage with us and pick it up after the flight. We drive with our bus about 20 minutes to the starting point Beatenberg/Amisbühl. There you will receive instructions from your pilot and get ready for the flight.
- Start and Flight:
When we get started, you run down a soft slope just a few steps and you take off into a new dimension. High above Interlaken, you enjoy the feeling of flying and the unique view of the Jungfrau region and the mountain lakes. On request, however, it can also be more action-packed with steep spirals and high curves. As we have enough pilots at our disposal, it is also possible to take off at the same time as your loved ones and enjoy the experience together.
After 10-20 minutes we go on the landing approach. You simply stretch out your legs and then gently sink into the grass in the centre of Interlaken. If your family and friends want to observe your flight as spectators, Höhematte is also the best place to do so. After landing, your photo session is waiting for you - it is only a few minutes walk to reach the studio (Heidi's Photo Chalet, Höheweg 125).
- Route: from Beatenberg (1350m) to the centre of Interlaken
- View at: Jungfraumassiv
- Altitude covered: 800m
- Total duration: 1.5h
- Duration of the flight: 10-20min
- Type of flight: Panorama Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pick-up service from the accommodation or the train station Interlaken Ost or West (to arrange after completed booking)
- Transfer to the starting point
- Pictures and videos bookable on-site and directly transferred to your phone or a flash drive (Photos: 33 CHF; Photos + Video: 40 CHF)
- Heidi's Photo Chalet
- Solid footwear (can be borrowed free of charge)
- Clothing adapted to the weather (windproof jacket can be borrowed free of charge)
- A small digital camera (max. 11 x 7 x 4 cm) without a detachable lens or a GoPro may be used during flight, but no selfie stick.
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 25-100kg
Paraglide flight provider with certified instructors (Switzerland)
Paragliding Interlaken is a paraglide provider with officially certified pilots & instructors in Switzerland