You already know the basics of mountain biking but would like to improve your riding technique? Neige Aventure's bike guides are here to help you learn how to ride a mountain bike: the acquisition of new techniques will give you more fun on the slopes but also better performance and sensations! In small groups of 3 to 8 participants, come and benefit from their expertise and pedagogy in the sublime setting of the 4 Vallées!
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at 9am at the Neige Aventure boutique in Nendaz. You will arrive with your equipment and bike and meet your instructor who will introduce you to the course for the day. Then, let's ride!
This intermediate mountain bike course allows you to familiarize yourself with the following techniques:
- Root and stone crossing
- Driving in narrow bends
- Piloting techniques on some steep slopes
- Certified mountain bike instructor
- Mountainbike (rental possible, for an extra charge)
- Knee- and elbow protection
- Long finger gloves
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Physical fitness
- First mountain bike experience