We meet at via del Comun, 1 - 38020 Commezzadura
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
In one of the best known rivers for rafting, we offer a perfect descent with adrenaline contours for groups of more than 12 people. Every tour with us is an emotion and doing it in a group is even better.
At the meeting point you will be provided with the necessary equipment for the experience and, after you have put on the equipment you will be taken to the starting point with our minibus. After a theoretical lesson on rafting, and safety rules we will try together the correct positions and techniques to paddle. After the introduction we will be ready to begin.
At the beginning of the descent you will almost immediately encounter a first rapid that will serve as an exercise to deal more safely with the next ones. The busiest part is in the middle of the route, giving you time to get familiar with the route at the beginning and have a quieter ending. The route will end in our rafting center where you can then take advantage of showers and spaces for relaxation.
For groups over 45 people, the descent must be done in two or more shifts. For the group of people waiting for their turn for the tour, our center is equipped and, in addition to the farm, offers many outdoor sports activities. For the lazier ones there will be beautiful lawns on which to lie in the sun.
Once everyone has lived their adventure on the Noce, you can then enjoy a delicious meal at the restaurant in the base or, if you want to bring your grill and the necessary ingredients, you will be free to grill in our lawn.
- River: Noce (difficulty evel: up to class III-IV)
- The river, Noce, is a powerful river that gives pure adrenaline.
- Total Duration: 1h30min
- Time on the river: 1h10min
- Participants per boat: based on the weight of the participants, up to a maximum of 7 people
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Garden with facilities for eating and playing sports
- Photos: they can be purchased on site
- Long sleeve thermal synthetic tee shirt (NO vest!) or micro fleece
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 11 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- A large free parking facilitates the day for all our guests who wish to reach us by car.
- For groups that like to reach the centre by public transport, the best way is by train. Near the train station take the train that goes to Val di Sole (final direction Trento - Marilleva). The stop, which is only 50m from the base, is called Daolasa and is only on reservation, this means that the train will stop only if the stop is booked in advance.
- In our base there is a restaurant that can offer typical menus for about 25/30€ per person. Once you have made your reservation, let us know if you would like to combine your meal as well and we will contact you with the restaurant.
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Extreme Waves is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Extreme Waves is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides