We meet at the Wasserkraftwerk Rheinfelden (Untere Kanalstraße 3, 79618 Rheinfelden)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
This tour not only convinces with a lot of fun on the water, but also has a lot to offer. Shell limestone rocks, salt works and the old Zähringer town Rheinfelden can be admired on this tour!
We meet at the power plant in Rheinfelden, which is on the German side. There you will receive a short briefing by your state-certified guide and you will receive the included equipment. Once all this has been achieved, the fun begins on the Rhine.
In about 1.5 hours we cover 6 km on the raft. We also take a bathing break at a waterfall and then paddle on towards Wyhlen, where our tour ends.
You can then take public transport back to Rheinfelden.
- River: Rhine (Difficulty Level: Class I)
- Description: One of the longest rivers in Europe, the Rhine is also known for the beautiful landscape that surrounds it.
- Route: Rheinfelden - Wyhlen (Rheinfelden Härten)
- Distance: 6km
- Total Duration: 2h30min
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 1h30min
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Qualified guide
- Life jacket, rain jacket and neoprene suit if required
- A second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- No minimum age, but at least one adult per child
- Swimming ability (also children)
* The minimum number of participants is 6. If less than 6 persons are registered on one day, the tour can be postponed or cancelled.
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Rheinraft is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides