This offer is perfect to try something different and funny on a summer afternoon with your family in the open air.
In the middle of the Marais Nature Reserve, we will introduce you to rafting. In this adventure, in addition to our first trials with the paddles, we will also do balance games, jumps and swimming. This descent is the perfect way to get to know this incredible sport and spend time outdoors, full of fun!
We meet at our base at the fixed time. As soon as you have put on the equipment you will receive the necessary instructions to face the river.
Then we are ready to start our descent, which takes us from our base to the city of Salle.
After about 30min on the river, we arrive at the end point, from where you will be accompanied back to our center where you can take a hot shower and use the relax areas.
- River: Dora Baltea (difficulty evel: up to class II)
- Starting point: Morgex
- Distance: 3km
- Total Duration: 2h
- Time on the river: 45min
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Transfer back to the base
- The family price includes a free participant
- Glasses lace