If you are a big group of minimum 10 people this is the perfect offer for you! The experience is ideal for groups because of the excitement that this magnificent sport will bring you together as a team. Between the sketches and laughter, but also the complicated maneuvers that force the crew to work as a single entity, the descent will be a pleasant opportunity to forge new links or consolidate existing ones.
In the middle of the Marais Nature Reserve, we will introduce you to rafting. In this adventure, in addition to making the first paddle strokes, we will also do balancing games, diving and bathing. This descent is the perfect way to get to know this beautiful sport and spend hours outside with your friends while having a lot of fun!
We meet at our base at the reserved time. As soon as you have put on the equipment you will receive the necessary instructions to face the river. We are then ready to start our descent, which takes us from our base to the city of Salle. After about 30min on the river, we arrive at the end point - you will then be accompanied back to our center, where you can take a warm shower and use the outdoor areas.
The center offers grills, wood, refrigerators and tents for eating with your team. All you have to do is bring the food, which you can then grill together like a real team!
If after the descent and the barbecue you want to organize a meeting or a presentation, thanks to our spaces, it can be done outdoors!
A more playful afternoon alternative is also possible: the pine forest area is equipped with a barefooting course, 2 tennis courts and soccer synthetic grass, a grass football field 11 and one 7, beach volleyball court, restaurant and bar.
- River: Dora Baltea (difficulty level: up to class II)
- Starting point: Morgex
- Distance: 3km
- Total Duration: 2h
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 30min
- Number of participants: up to 10 people
- Participants per boat: 7-8 people
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Garden with facilities for eating and playing sports
- Transfer back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Don't be afraid of water
- A large free parking facilitates the day for all our guests who wish to reach us by car.
- Our center is easily reachable by bus (SAVDA company) and the bus stop is only 300m from our base. Reaching us by train is a little more complicated but not impossible, the nearest stop is Aosta.
- Lunch is not included but can be cooked by yourself (you will have free use of: grill, fridge and special areas).
- Due to the high demand for the use of grills, please inform us in advance if you wish to use it so that we can reserve it for free.
- For drinks or dishes already cooked you can go to the restaurant in our base