This route is perfect for all companies looking for a suitable activity for team building, as well as for sports associations, groups of friends or relatives who want to spend a fun day surrounded by nature. Here, the fun starts early in the morning and doesn't end until the evening.
In the middle of the Marais Nature Reserve, you will face many challenges: first, you will start by getting familiar with rafting, and then our tour continues with a constant rise of emotions along the way. This route is suitable for both beginners and experienced people.
At the end of the descent, there will be time to cook a delicious barbecue, play activities like football, volleyball or any sport of your choice, having fun together in our wide garden.
We meet at our base at the fixed time. As soon as you have put on the equipment, you will receive the necessary instructions to face the river. We are then ready to start our tour, which begins and ends at our base. This is possible because, after the first section on the river, we will take you by bus to a point above our base, from where we will raft down the river. After about 1h in the water, we will be back at the base where you can enjoy our warm showers and chill out in the relax areas.
The center offers grills, wood, refrigerators and tents for eating with your team. All you have to do is bring the food, which you can then grill together like a real team.
If after the descent and the barbecue you want to organize a meeting or a presentation, thanks to our spaces can be done outdoors!
A more playful afternoon alternative is also possible: the pine forest area is equipped with a barefooting course, 2 tennis courts and soccer synthetic grass, a grass football field 11 and one 7, beach volleyball court, restaurant and bar.
- River: Dora Baltea (difficulty evel: up to class III)
- Starting point: Morgex
- Distance: 6km
- Total Duration: 2h30min
- Time on river: 1h
- Number of participants: up to 10 people
- Participants per boat: 7-8 people
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Garden with facilities for eating and playing sports
- Transfer back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Don't be afraid of water
Our base is a few km from these cities: Geneva 108km, Turin 140km, Milan 210km, Genoa 265km.
- A large free parking facilitates the day for all our guests who wish to reach us by car.
- Our center is easily reachable by bus (SAVDA company) and the bus stop is only 300m from our base. Reaching us by train is a little more complicated but not impossible, the nearest stop is Aosta.
Lunch is not included but can be cooked by yourself (you will have free use of: grill, fridge and special areas).