This canyoning offer is tailored for groups. As we want to offer you the best possible experience and a safe canyoning trip our maximum number of participants is 20 people. A canyoning tour is the best activity to experience the breathtaking landscape around Triglav National Park. Together with our certified and well-trained canyoning guides, you will experience a cool time in the canyon. Fun natural slides jumps into crystal clear water and safe abseiling passages await you.
We meet 5-10 minutes before the start of the tour at our base in the center of Bled. The meeting point is very central and easy to reach on foot from most accommodations. Parking in the area can be difficult, we recommend a paid parking called "Lake Bled parking". After you have checked in at the center of Bled, there is a transfer to the canyon. After a 25-minute drive, we reach the starting point of the tour. Depending on the water level and conditions we will go to Grmecica or Jereka Gorge. Both canyons are ideal for an exciting adventure for everyone. From our starting point, we walk about 20-25 minutes to the entry point into the canyon. Both Grmecica and Jereka await you with fun natural slides that require some courage but can be created by everyone. Previous knowledge is not required for this tour - anyone can come along. The jumps into the crystal clear water as well as other obstacles and abseiling passages can either be avoided or are easily done with the help of our team of experienced Canyoning guides. After two hours in the canyon, we return to the center of Bled where our tour ends. After two hours in the canyon, we return to the center of Bled where our tour ends.
- Canyon: Grmecica or Jereka (difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: Both canyons are located at the foot of the Triglav National Park and impress with their crystal clear water, beautiful waterfalls and the panorama of the Julian Alps.
- Route Grmcica: Starting point and end point
- Route Jereka: Starting point and end point
- Distance: ~2km
- Total duration: ~3.5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2hrs
- Abseiling height: 4-10m
- Jump height: 3-9m
- Slide length: 3-6m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Entry fee for the Canyon (Grmecica or Jereka) and other park fees
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Minimum height: 140 cm (4ft 7in)
- Maximum weight: 120 kg (242 lbs)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability