Searching for a challenging canyoning adventure in the Dachstein Tauern area? Then we definitely have the right tour for you. This is where white water meets cliffy rocks and delivers you the ideal requirements for an adventurous tour in the canyon. A small portion of boldness is needed on some passages on this tour. But no concern - one of our experienced guides will accompany you all the time. Tips and tricks will help you to successfully master difficult sections and securely enjoy your surge of adrenalin.
Please note that this tour has to be booked at least for 2 persons.
First of all, you will meet your guide at our base in Sölk. Here you will get further information on the tour, can ask open questions and get your white water equipment.
Your guide will choose the tour in accordance with the given water level and the general physical ability of the group. So you will discover canyons either in the wonderful Sölktal or the fascinating Ennstal. On your way through the canyon, you will face and master several exciting sections. Challenging jumps into crystal clear water pools will make your day perfect.
After our tour we will head back together to the base, where you can get rid of your wet suits.
- Abseiling height: Up to 35 m
- Jumps: Up to 12 m
- Minimum age: 14
- Total duration: appr. 2:30 h
- Time in canyon: appr. 2 hours
- Season: End of April - End of September
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High-class harness and rope material
- Complete white water equipment with helmet
- Sports shoes (trainers, climbing boots or trekking shoes)
- Good swimming ability
- Good physical health