Fulfil your dream of flying and enjoy the most beautiful colors of the morning high up in the air! The Gerlitzen is an absolute paragliders' paradise with awe-inspiring views of the surrounding landscape. As you glide into the sunrise you can enjoy the stunning scenery of three different lakes, Ossiacher See, Wörthersee and Faaker See, from above. Let yourself be enchanted by the beautiful landscape and experience an unforgettable flight.
- Meeting and Preparation: You will meet your pilot at the Gipfelhaus on the Gerlitzen at the booked starting time.
- Start and Flight: A briefing by the tandem pilot follows to prepare you for the flight. Then you can start: after a few steps against the wind, you are already in the air. You are in front of the pilot while tandem paragliding and can enjoy the breathtaking view to the full. The landing is as easy as the takeoff, after a few steps you gently land on the ground again.
- After Landing: From the landing site, you will be taken back to the parking lot of the Gerlitzen Kanzelbahn lift.
- Route: Gerlitzen summit (1911m) - Landing site in Annenheim (511m)
- Altitude/Distance covered: 1400m
- Total Duration: 1h30min
- Duration of the flight: 20-30min
- Type of flight: Panorama Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer back to the parking lot
- Pictures/Videos for extra charge
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters
- Money for lift ticket
- Minimum Age: 5 years
- Maximum Weight: 130kg
- Physical health