Allow yourself to be enchanted by the snow-covered winter landscape during a paragliding flight from Gerlitzenalpe. Glide calmly through the clear winter air and marvel at the view over the Ossiacher Lake, the city of Villach and the surrounding mountains. Especially in winter, the breathtaking feeling of flying is a truly unforgettable experience.
- Meeting & Preparation:
As soon as you arrive at the meeting point (Gerlitzenstraße 2, 9551 Bodensdorf), you will be taken to the gondola by our own bus. Now you are ready to head up the mountain, the Gerlitzenalpe, via the lifts. At the launch site, you get a short briefing and immediately afterwards the corresponding equipment, which consists of helmet, parachute and harnesses
- Start and Flight:
After you hear the signal to take-off, you start to run until, a few seconds later, you are airborne. After take-off everything is simple; now it's time to relax and enjoy. During the flight, you can reach a maximum altitude of 2000m.
- After Landing:
Landing is very easy under the instruction of your tandem pilot. We land right where we met in the beginning so you are back where your car is parked.
- Route: From Gerlitzenalpe to Bodensdorf
- View on: Ossiacher See
- Altitude covered: 2000m
- Total duration: 1h30min
- Duration of the flight: 15 - 20min
- Type of flight: panorama flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof
overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Pictures/Videos bookable on site for 25€
- Solid footwear
- In strong sun: sunglasses or goggles
- Warm winter clothes
- Money for lift ticket
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 25kg - 120kg