During the Lagoon and Antiparos Boat Tour from Paros you'll be coming across some beautiful greek Islands, with the first stop being Panteronisia otherwise known as Blue Lagoon island, which has gorgeous crystal clear waters and where we'll indulge in some swimming and snorkelling. After this we'll be heading to the singular water caves of Antiparos where you can jump off the rocks.
Then we stop at Agios Georgios on the south side of Anti-Paros, where you can have a meal at a traditional Greek taverna. Our final stop is at the inhabitated Island of Despotiko which have beautiful sandy beaches, gorgeous mediterranean views and where you'll also be able to explore some old ruins. Its a fantastic trip with lots to see and we can't wait to have you on board.
- Swimming & Snorkeling at Panteronisia (Blue Lagoon)
- Water caves and cliff jumping at Antiparos
- Lunch at local taverna at Agios Georgios
- Beach stop at Despotiko Island
Characteristics of the boat:
- Number of passengers: Up to 11 depending on boat (Boat varies according to tour size)
- Sun-protected area
- Restroom on our larger boat
- Drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages)
- Snorkelling Equipment