If you're looking for a spectacular adventure in South Africa, paragliding in Cape town is just the thing for you. Our certified and trained pilots will show you the impressive city from a completely new perspective and let you enjoy total freedom high up in the sky.
As safety plays a big role for us, we make sure that only the best pilots work with us. In order to assure you a unique and individual experience, our pilots adapt themselves exactly to your wishes. For our extreme visitors we offer an exclusive adrenaline rush flight, for people who are looking forward to a flight full of pleasure we offer a more relaxed flight with the best view of the city. Look forward to an unforgettable day with us!
- Meeting & Preparation:
For your Hi5 Paragliding flight in Cape Town, please contact us 2 hours before your booked starting time. We will then be able to inform you accurately about your take-off point , which can only be determined on the day based on the weather conditions. As an option we have the Signal Hill or Lions Head in the spectacular Table Mountain National Park. Please be flexible to arrive 45 minutes earlier if requested, this depends on weather situation on the day and gives us time to sign you up for the flight. On arrival you will meet our friendly team. One of our instructor pilots will then give you a very detailed instructional safety briefing and get you prepared for your awesome flight. Its easy and loads of fun!
- Start and Flight:
After a few quick steps you'll be in the air flying and have the breathtaking views only Cape Town has to offer. Before the take-off you also have the choice of different manoeuvres so this flight will be tailored for you so that everyone can enjoy an individually adapted flight for your comfort level.
- After Landing:
We will land with you at the Sea Point Promenade opposite the Winchester Mansion or on the fields at the Glen Country Club and popular Bungalow restaurant. After you have solid ground under your feet, our shuttle bus will take you and your big smile back to the starting point where you parked your car to meet us. Hi5 everyone!
- Route: From Signal Hill or Lions Head to Sea Point Promenade opposite the Winchester Mansions or the fields at the Glen Country Club/ Bungalow restaurant depending on the weather conditions we have on the day.
- View of: Sea, beach, mountains
- Total Duration: 1h
- Duration of the flight: Approximately 8-25min depending on the weather on the day.
- Complete Certified Paragliding Tandem equipment full kit.
- Licensed, Certified Instructor Rated Tandem Pilots
- Transfer from the landing fields back to the start point.
- Pictures/Videos (can be purchased on site)
- Free parking at the meeting point
- Closed footwear
- Warm clothes for cooler days
- Bottle of water
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 25kg to120kg