Explore stunning mother nature in Dalmatia from a buggy! Our buggies are specially designed to drive you through everywhere. With a friend or your family, you will drive up the stunning Dinara mountains, see the picturesque spring of the Cetina River and much more.
- Meeting & Preparation:
Our adventure starts in Sinj in front of the Alkar Hotel. Please come at least 15 min before the booked time. We also offer a pick-up & drop-off service from/to Omiš and Trogir for a group 4+ for 10 EUR/person. Please contact us after completing your booking to arrange this service. Before we go, you will first get to know a friendly tour guide that will brief you about driving a buggy, safety and equip you with helmets.
The drive goes through intact areas along Peruća lake, through the foothills of beautiful Dinara mountain, across the Vrličko polje valley and all the way to the spring of the Cetina River. A well-known cultural heritage site is located there – The Church of the Holy Salvation from 9th century AD.
In addition to visiting the church, we will prepare lunch right next to the spring of the Cetina river. After lunch, we will return to the hotel Alkar. This tour is called the Expedition tour for a reason as you get to know the whole area, almost like the locals.
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Places: Peruča lake, Vrličko polje valley, Cetina River, the Church of the Holy Salvation
- Duration: 5-6h
- Time spent on the buggy approx. 4h 30min
- Speed: 30 - 50 km/h
- Buggy for 1-2 people (1 driver + 1 passenger)
- Protective helmet
- Food and beverages (pick-nick, restaurant, vegetarian)
- Local certified guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Raincoat, Gloves (if needed)
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years
- Minimum age of participants: 7 years
- Physical health
- Driving license
- Clothes with long sleeves