Explore the Dalmatian natural heritage with a friend or family in a completely different way! Join our buggy tour, get a taste of the wilderness and have fun.
- Meeting & Preparation:
Our starting point is at the Alkar Hotel in Sinj. Please come at least 15 min before the booked time. We also offer a pick-up & drop-off service from/to Omiš and Trogir for a group 4+ for 10 EUR/person. Please contact us after completing your booking to arrange this service. Before we go, you will first get to know a friendly tour guide that will brief you about driving a buggy, safety and equip you with helmets.
The excursion starts at the hotel Alkar. We take the asphalt road leading to the small hill and to the start of the gravel road where you test your abilities and driving skills. The road leads us to the mountain Svilaja and Orlove stine vidikovac (Eagles rocks viewpoint). We’ll take a short break to take some pictures and refreshments.
After the break, we will head down to the Peruća lake where we cross over the dam and head towards Cetina river banks and to the tour finish point (Hotel Alkar). This tour includes beautiful scenery to enjoy with family and friends, and we promise that you will leave Sinj with pleasant memories and full of great experience.
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Places: Sinjsko polje valley, springs of side streams Grab, Kosinac, Malin, and Rumin
- Duration: 3h
- Time spent on the buggy approx. 2h 15min
- Speed: 30 - 50km/h
- Buggy for 1-2 people (1 driver + 1 passenger)
- Protective helmet
- Local certified guide
- Food and beverages (pick-nick, restaurant, vegetarian)
- Fuel surcharge
- Raincoat, Gloves (if needed)
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years
- Minimum age of participants: 7 years
- Physical health
- Driving license
- Clothes with long sleeves