Experience flying from bird's perspective in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Paragliding in Cape Town will take your breath away with 360-degree views and will be a highlight of your holiday.
- Meeting & Preparation:
Come at least 30 min before the booked time of your flight to the free car park located at the Lion's Head. We also offer a pick-up service from several locations upon previous arrangement. The take-off place is only a 10-20 min walkable distance.
- Start and Flight:
Once you are ready, together with your pilot, you will run off Lion's Head. In the hands of an experienced pilot and your feet in the free air, you can fully enjoy the magnificent views of Cape Peninsula, Table Mountain, Camps Bay, Clifton and the whole city of Cape Town for up to 25 min. During the flight, your both hands are free, so you can take as many pictures as you wish. Before landing, you can also get a taste of an acrobatic flight, if you wish to enjoy the paragliding in Cape Town to the fullest.
- After Landing:
You will land at Camps Bay beach or on the grass in front of The Bungalow (the old La Med). From there, we will drive you back to the meeting point, where you will get pictures and videos of your your paragliding in Cape Town, if purchased.
- Route: From Lion's Head over Cape Town, the Atlantic Ocean to Camps Bay beach or The Bungalow
- Altitude: approx. 500 m
- View of: Cape Town, Table Mountain, Camps Bay, Clifton, Robben Island
- Total Duration: approx. 1h
- Duration of the flight: 5 - 25 min
- Type of flight: Standard
Note: The start day/time of your flight might be postponed for safety reason as paragliding is an activity that is strongly dependent on the weather conditions.
If your physical abilities are impaired, please contact us after the completed booking.
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer back to the meeting point
- Pictures/Videos (for an extra charge: R300)
- Pick-up service from Cape Town City Bowl, Sea Point, Camps Bay, Waterfront, Green Point, Gardens and Woodstock (for an extra charge: R100)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Minimum weight: 15 kg
- Maximum weight:120 kg