If you've always wanted to know what it feels like to soar through the clouds without simply gliding quietly down into the mountains, this is the paragliding flight for you. By taking advantage of the upward currents in the final part of the flight, your pilot will gradually perform turns and maneuvers like the "wing over" that will make your heart skip a beat. This flight is a fun introduction into the exciting world of aerobatic paragliding.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at the scheduled time at our headquarters, you will meet the pilot and we will head to the starting point with our shuttle service. After a technical introduction before the flight, you will be ready to take off!
- Start and Flight:
After a few steps down a slope, you will lift your feet off the ground and enjoy a 30-minute flight. Thanks to the thermal currents in the last part of the descent, you will be able to experience some turns and some acrobatic maneuvers. We will land within walking distance of our headquarters and head back to them on foot.
- Route: Pradel, Montanara, Molveno
- View on: during the flight, you can have a wonderful view of Lake Molveno and some peaks of our region, Trentino
- Altitude change: 650m
- Total Duration: 100min
- Duration of the flight: 30min
- Type of flight: Acrobatic
- Complete flight equipment
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point (10€ to be paid on sight)
- Foto/video: SD Card 8GB, HD-Video & Foto (GoPro)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes, long trousers, and sweaters
- Money for transfer
- Age: 13/80 years (under 18 years with the written consent of the parents)
- Weight: 30/100kg
- Physical health