If you've always wanted to know what it feels like to soar across the clouds, we have just the right thing for you! Our standard flight is ideal for those who have never flown before, requiring no experience or special training. This flight is also ideal for children from 8 years of age. After take-off from a slope, you will lift your feet off the ground and slowly fly towards Lake Molveno. Our pilot will carry out maneuvers so you can get the most out of your flight, and feel comfortable high up in the sky. During the flight, you can admire the breathtaking views of the mountains of Trentino, until you land gently near our headquarters.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at the scheduled time at our headquarters, you will meet the pilot and we will head to the starting point with our shuttle service. After a technical introduction before the flight, you will be ready to take off!
- Start and Flight:
After a few steps on a slope, you will lift your feet off the ground and enjoy a 20-minute flight while admiring our valley. We will steer towards our headquarters and land within walking distance.
- Route: Pradel, Montanara, Molveno
- View on: during the flight, you can have a wonderful view of Lake Molveno and some peaks of our region, Trentino
- Altitude change: 650m
- Total Duration: 90min
- Duration of the flight: 20min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point (10€ to be paid on sight)
- Foto/video: SD Card 8GB, HD-Video & Foto (GoPro)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes, long trousers, and sweaters
- Money for transfer
- Age: 8/80 years (under 18 years with the written consent of the parents)
- Weight: 30/100kg
- Physical health