You have completed your first PADI Open Water Diver Certification and can’t wait to get back in the water again? Then our open water course for advanced divers is the perfect opportunity to take your scuba skills to the next level. In this course, you will have the opportunity to gain confidence and acquire new techniques while exploring the fascinating underwater world of the Mediterranean Sea in a series of Adventure Dives.
Goal of the course
Under the instruction of our experienced team team, you will develop even more self-confidence underwater during dives as deep as 30m. You will plan your course with your instructor on-site by choosing from a variety of Adventure Dives. Deep Diving and Underwater Navigation are an obligatory part of the course and you can choose an additional three dives from a long list, including, for example, Wreck Diving and Night Diving. You will also broaden your theoretical knowledge by using the interactive online study programme or the PADI manual.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet directly at our dive centre at the booked time. If you're using public transport, we will pick you up at the bus stop in Nea Makri. We can also arrange a pick-up service from your hotel if you are staying in the surroundings of Nea Makri, Mati and Marathon. After you arrive, we will take some time to fill out the necessary papers. Then, you will meet your instructor and be provided with your equipment. When everyone is ready, the course will begin.
- 1 Deep Dive
- 1 Underwater Navigation Dive
- 3 Adventure Open Water Dives of your choice
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Training material (Book, E-learning)
- Certification card
- Bottled water
- Transfers & Pick-up from hotel (surroundings of Nea Makri, Mati, Marathon)
- DAN insurance
- Photographs or videos from the dives
- Certified Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- No flight within 24h prior to the dive